- New electricity sub-station in Umeshwarpur to solve low-voltage problem in Premnagar-Umeshwarpur area, new bridge to be built over Gej river
- Solar-powered drinking water supply systems to be set up in water-stressed villages
- Announced construction of new building of Premnagar Higher Secondary School
- Roads to be improved under ‘Mukhyamantri Sugam Sadak Yojana’
- Yashoda, a class 10th student, got the benefit of ‘Mahatari Dular Yojana’
- Forestland rights recognition certificates should be distributed to all eligible people by running a campaign
Raipur (thestates.news)| Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel made several important announcements related to development works and public facilities in the public meeting organized today at village Nawaparakala of Premnagar assembly constituency on the fifth day of his meet-and-greet campaign. Mr. Baghel announced construction of a new bridge over the Gej River at Nawaparakala Geji Marg. He announced opening of a sub-tehsil at Umeshwarpur for quick disposal of revenue cases and establishment of new power sub-station to solve the problem of low-voltage and uninterrupted power supply in Premnagar-Umeshwarpur area. Similarly, the Chief Minister has also announced to expand the facility of ‘Dev Puja’ in Chauri Pahad, construction of new building of Premnagar Higher Secondary School, approval of works under ‘Mukhyamantri Sugam Sadak Yojana’ and to set up solar-powered drinking water systems in the water-stressed villages. The Chief Minister said that irrigation facilities would be expanded through solar powered pumps wherever required.