- Inactive Gauthan committees will be dissolved, Chief Minister gave instructions in the context
- Not a single eligible beneficiary should be deprived of the benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Bhumiheen Mazdoor Yojana, conduct house to house survey, directed Chief Minister
- Activate every Gauthan and commence cow dung procurement, benefit the vendors
- Kosa fruits will be supplied to Kosa weavers from Bastar
- Environment friendly disposal of fly ash should be ensured
Raipur (thestates.news) In the meeting held at Hasaud in Jaijaipur block of Sakti district today, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel said in his address to the officers that Sakti is a new district, and people here are excited to witness the development journey of this new district. And as the first batch of officers of this newly-formed district, they should work with enthusiasm and dedication to ensure that the the people here get all kinds of benefits of government schemes. Chief Minister chaired the aforementioned meeting during his Bhent-Mulaqat visit to Hasaud today.
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel said that both officers and people should be well-aware of the government schemes. Sakti district has an immense potential for development. He directed the officials to hold camps at gram panchayat level to resolve the problems of farmers and villagers. Cases of nomination, partition, Khatauni should be resolved on time, benefits of Rajiv Gandhi Nyay Yojana should be provided to all the landless rural laborers. Mr. Baghel found during the tour that there is a lack of awareness in the area about the schemes and programmes of the government. Officers were directed to create public awareness through munadi and personal contact. Not a single eligible person should be deprived of the benefits of the scheme.