- District Panchayat Kabirdham selected for National Panchayat Award-2022
- Gram Panchayat Kejedah to get a National Award as well
- Chief Minister Mr. Baghel congratulated the district administration
- Extensive work has been done in generating employment, increasing sources of income, developing infrastructure, water conservation, and increasing farmers’ yields
- On the occasion of National Panchayat Day, the award will be given by the Prime Minister on 24th April.
Raipur (thestates.news) Chhattisgarh has won numerous National Awards in the last 3 years, The state has once again proved its mettle on the national stage. District Panchayat Kabirdham has been selected for the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Panchayat Empowerment Award-2022 at the national level. Along with District Panchayat Kabirdham, Gram Panchayat Kejedah of Janpad Panchayat Sahaspur Lohara has also been selected for National Panchayat Award. This award will be presented by the Prime Minister on the occasion of National Panchayat Day on 24th April. Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has congratulated the residents and district administration of Kabirdham for this achievement.
On the directions of Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel and Forest, Environment, and Housing Minister Mr. Mohammad Akbar, various remarkable works have been accomplished in the Gram Panchayat areas. In Kabirdham, a large amount of employment was generated for the rural populace under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. Women were linked with livelihood promotion. At the same time, development works were done in areas of infrastructure development like the construction of roads for better connectivity, Construction of community buildings, construction of bridges, culverts, etc . As a result of numerous such development works, Kabirdham district of Chhattisgarh has been selected for Panchayat Award-2022 at the national level. Similarly, Gram Panchayat Kejedah will be honoured at the national level for providing vast employment to the villagers, expansion of basic facilities, effective documentation and transparency.