- In a first, Chief Minister released the amount of Godhan Nyay Yojana from outside the state capital
- Chief Minister released 43rd installment to the beneficiaries of this scheme amidst his tour ensuring that there is no delay in payment
- Amount of Godhan Nyay Yojana is being released to the beneficiaries every fortnight as promised by Chief Minister
- Rs 138.56 crore paid to cow dung vendors so far
- Women SHGs associated with Gauthans earned an income of Rs 65.54 crore
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Thursday virtually released an amount of Rs 10 crore 70 lakh online to cattle rearers, women Self-Help Groups associated with Gauthans, and Gauthan committees under Godhan Nyay Yojana during a programme organized at Rajpur in Balrampur district. The amount includes payment of Rs 2.34 crore in lieu of cow dung purchased from cattle rearers, farmers and landless from April 16 to April 30 and Rs 5.04 crore to Gauthan committees and Rs 3.32 crore to women SHGs as dividend.
Agriculture Minister Ravindra Choubey, Urban Administration Minister Dr. Shiv Kumar Dahriya, Parliamentary Secretary Chintamani Maharaj, Advisor to Chief Minister Pradeep Sharma, Chief Secretary Amitabh Jain, Additional Chief Secretary to Chief Minister Mr. Subrat Sahoo, Principal Secretary and Godhan Nyay Mission Coordinator Dr. Alok Shukla, Agriculture Production Commissioner Dr. Kamal Preet Singh along with other senior officials were present on the occasion.