- Compulsory desilting in dams and ground water structures
- Local villagers should be involved in Narva development works
- Conservation of environment, wild animals and development of forests have been boosted due to Narva development.
- Instructions given for maintenance of small dams , proper maintenance of old works of Rajiv Gandhi Water Reception Mission.
- Treatment of 6395 streams in forest areas at a cost of 1290 crores.
- Treatment of 2800 streams have been completed till now.
- Chief Minister reviewed the Narva Development Scheme
Raipur (thestates.news) | Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has said that the works related to water conservation and renovation works of streams under Narva Vikas Yojana should be done scientifically. The improvement in water level as a result of Narva development works should also be assessed through the scientific method of remote sensing satellite . He also said that a map showing the streams that have been treated in the state should also be prepared. The Chief Minister was reviewing the work being done for the treatment of various streams in the forest areas under the CAMPA item under the Narva Vikas Yojana at his residence office today.
Mr. Baghel has also informed in the meeting that satellite map of Chhattisgarh is available which should be used to detect fractures and ground water harvesting structures should be prepared, so that water can percolate well into the land. He also directed to assess the reduction in soil erosion due to Narva treatment works.