- Agriculture College and Additional Collector Link Court will be opened in Pratappur
- Chief Minister made announcement while addressing press conference in Pratappur
- Good-quality roads will be built in Surajpur district
- Schemes of state government are winning the hearts of tribal population
- Rs 10 lakh approved for ‘Patrakar Bhawan’ in Pratappur
Raipur (thestates.news) | Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Saturday said Naxalites should express their faith in the Constitution of India, and then we are ready to talk with them on any platform. He was responding the questions of media persons at a press conference held in Pratappur today. He said that the schemes of the state government being run in the Naxal-affected areas are winning the hearts of the tribal population. Now they are demanding to build roads and open camps. With the effective implementation of state government policies, the Naxal activities are confined into few pockets in Chhattisgarh. Urban Administration and Development Minister Dr. Shiv Kumar Dahriya and School Education Minister Dr. Premsai Singh Tekam were also present on the occasion.