- Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel attended the 76th annual session of Chandranahu (Chandra) Vikas Mahasamiti
- Mr. Baghel was welcomed by weighing him with Airsa roti, a delicacy of Chandranahu society
- Approval of 30 lakh rupees for the Community building in village Salonikala
- Announcement was made to provide land for society at 10 percent rate as per collector guidelines
- Gauthans playing a key role in Rural development
Raipur (thestates.news) | Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has announced that Sarangarh-Bilaigarh districts will come into existence soon. An OSD will be appointed for this purpose. The Chief Minister was addressing the 76th Annual Convention of Chandranahu (Chandra) Development Convention organized at village Salonikala in Bilaigarh block of Balodabazar-Bhatapara district today.
Addressing the conference, Mr. Baghel announced the approval of Rs.30 lakh for the construction of community building of Chandra Samaj in village Salonikala. At the same time, he announced to provide land for the construction of Community building in Amlidih, Raipur as per the collector guidelines rate. He instructed the departmental officers to conduct departmental tests to increase the height of the Jonk diversion in Arjuni for the expansion of irrigation facility in the area. In the program, the Chief Minister was welcomed by weighing about 100 kilograms of arisa roti,a famous Chhattisgarhi delicacy made by the women of Chandranahu Samaj.