- Announcement of Rs 1 crore 7 lakh for the construction of Kachana Dhurwa Gondwana Community building
- “the State government aims at Protection of Tribal rights and interests”
- 21000 Forest rights letters disbursed to tribals
- Rural Industrial Parks will create additional employment in Rural Chhattisgarh
- Chief Minister Mr. Baghel attended the All India Gond Samaj convention
Raipur (thestates.news) | Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel attended the general convention of All India Gond Samaj organized in the village of Bodrabandha in Chhura development block of Gariaband district today. Addressing the convention, Mr. Baghel said that the state government, through its numerous schemes and programs, is determined towards the development of tribal society and the protection of the rights and interests of these indigenous people of the state. After conceiving numerous public welfare schemes targeted at the holistic development of tribals, He said, many schemes have been implemented and are yielding positive results.