CORONA: Active cases decline in India

New Delhi, (The States. news) |India has witnessed a dip in the active cases. As many as 33,917 cases were reported till 7am on Tuesday. That is the 0.08% of the total registered positive cases in India. Daily and weekly positivity rate saw a decrease too. Daily positivity rate is 0.37% while weekly positivty rate is 0.46%.

2,568 cases were registered in the last 24 hours, while 7,01,773 tests were conducted in the last 24 hours. Total tests conducted are over 77.97 Cr. While the recovery rate was 98.72%.,722 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours, which took the tally of recovered patients, since the beginning of the pandemic, to 4,24,46,171.Till today 180.40 crores vaccination were administered. (H.S.)