- Bhumipujan of Ma Bamleshwari Devi Mandir Dongargarh Vikas Yojana worth Rs 43.33 crore, sanctioned under Prashad Yojana
- Chief Minister Mr. Baghel and Union Tourism State Minister Mr. Prahlad Singh Patel also attended the programme virtually
- World class tourism facilities to be developed at Dongargarh hill and Pragya Giri hill
- Chief Minister requests Union Tourism State Minister to include Chandragiri pilgrim spot under Dongargarh Development Project
- Tourist spots falling under Amarkantak Circuit should be included under Amarkantak Development Project
- Pilgrim Facilitation Centre to be developed in Dongargarh in shape of ‘Shri Yantra’
- Meditation Centre, Cafeteria, Landscaping and other facilities would also be developed
- Project would provide to be a milestone in tourism development
Raipur (the states. news) Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has said that completion of Ma Bamleshwari Devi Mandir Dongargarh Development Project worth Rs 43.33 crore would place Dongargarh area of Chhattisgarh on country’s tourism map as an important religious destination. This would also unleash immense possibilities for tourism development and would also create employment opportunities for localites. Chief Minister was addressing the bhumipujan programme of Ma Bamleshwari Devi Mandir Dongargarh Development Project organized at the office room of Vidhan Sabha premise today. Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture Mr. Prahlad Singh Patel presided over the programme.Mr. Patel participated in the programme virtually. In the programme organized at Dongargarh Tourism Minister of Chhattisgarh Mr. Tamradhwaj Sahu performed the bhumipujan. Culture Minister Mr. Amarjeet Bhagat was also present in Raipur.
Presiding over the program, Union Minister of State for Tourism Mr. Prahlad Patel said that Chandragiri shrine should also be included under the Dongargarh project, as it would benefit the tourism sector. He said that the projects approved by the Union Ministry of Tourism will be completed on time, so that funds can be allocated for other tourism related projects. He informed that under the Prashad project, world class public facilities is being developed in all the places that are important from the tourism point of view. He said that under Swadesh Yojana of the Government of India, the goal of promoting connectivity between tourist destinations. He said that the government as well as the society should also contribute towards the development of facilities in tourist places.