- Gift of SDM office and a college for Dhaurpur
- Kunni and Raghunathpur to become sub-tehsils, sub-health center to be opened in Sahanpur
- Chief Minister made several major announcements in Sahanpur village of Lundra assembly constituency
- Sahanpur Middel School to be upgraded into a High School
- A Bridge to be built on Machhli River
Raipur (thestates.news) | Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel visited Sahanpur village of Lundra assembly constituency on Tuesday under his ‘Bhent-Mulaqat Abhiyan’. During his interaction with the people of village Sahanpur, Chief Minister made several major announcements. Chief Minister announced that a new college will be opened in Dhaurpur to provide better higher education facilities to youngsters of the village. In order to expedite the disposal of revenue cases, Chief Minister has also announced the opening of SDM office in Dhaurpur.