- Our Constitution secures the rights and interests of farmers, villagers and common people
- We would face every challenge to ensure justice to weaker sections of the society
- Government opens up treasure chest for welfare of farmers, labourers, forest dependents and Indigenous artforms
- Mr. Baghel acknowledged the contribution of scientists who found COVID vaccine: appealed people of the state to cooperate and make the vaccination drive a success
- Chief Minister addresses people of the state after unfurling tricolor at Republic Day Programme in Jagdalpur
- Chhattisgarh’s model is being appreciated across the country
- Ram Van Gaman Tourism Circuit to unleash new opportunities for development and livelihood
- Nutrition Security for 97% of the State’s population: More than 99 thousand children cured of malnutrition
- More than two thousand hamlets illuminated with electricity in past two years
- New Record of paddy procurement
- New Era commences for Bastar with mobile towers and air services
- Chhattisgarh Government ready to buy Nagarnar Steel Plant
- Jheeram village gets electricity after 73 years
Raipur (the states. news) After
unfurling tricolor at Lal Bagh ground in Bastar Divisional Headquarters
Jagdalpur on the occasion of Republic Day, Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel
addressed the people of the state saying that it is our responsibility to
protect the constitutional rights of citizens in the state and maintain the
unity and integrity of the country. Our Government will stand by every section
of the society through every thick and thin.
Our constitution is the biggest protector of farmers, villagers and general public, but if any new law comes in the way of this system then it is the responsibility of the state government to deal with a challenge like that. And we have fulfilled this responsibility by introducing Chhattisgarh Agricultural Produce Market (Amendment) Bill. I say this once again that we will always be ready to overcome the obstacles that come in the way of protecting constitutional rights of the citizens, said Mr. Baghel.
Our government has taken major steps in last two years, especially in the interest of weaker sections of the society. We are ready to face every challenge to fulfill the promise of providing justice to the economically weaker sections along with farmers, villagers, and landless people.
On the auspicious occasion of Republic Day, Chief Minister warmly greeted the people of the state and said- “first of all, I salute great martyr Shaheed Gaindsingh, the hero of the Parlakot rebellion in Chhattisgarh, which had taken place before the first comprehensive revolution of 1857. Shaheed Gaindsingh had create public awareness against the oppression of British Government and the flames of this rebellion was further fanned by the revolutionaries like Veer Gundadhur and Shaheed Veeranarayan Singh. In this way, entire Chhattisgarh became an important part of the national freedom movement. I salute the Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, all the heroes of that era and the unsung soldiers and many immortal martyrs who passionately fought for freedom of the country. Our great constitution was constituted by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, President of the Constituent Assembly and Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, Chairman of the Drafting Committee, while various visionaries, legalists and various committees from different regions of the country, including legalists from Chhattisgarh, played a historical role as members of the Constituent Assembly. Today, I salute them all”.(media saheb.com)