- No stone will be left unturned in the campaign to harness the talent of youth and provide better livelihood opportunities
- Chief Minister interacts with youth in Radiotalk Lokvani’s 14th episode
- Chhattisgarh’s youth making Chhattisgarh proud in every field
- Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana, Godhan Nyaya Yojana and Suraji Gaon Yojana have created new employment opportunities in every village
- In two years, more than 46 thousand youths took training under the Chief Minister’s Skill Training Scheme
- E-category registration scheme launched to make unemployed youth self-reliant
- Graduate engineer, degree holder, diploma holder and raj mistry also getting employed
- Swami Vivekananda gave India the highest prestige in the world
- Swami Vivekananda taught human upliftment: Chief Minister informs youth about the views of Swami Vivekananda
- Through Chhattisgarh Culture Council, young litterateurs, artists will get the right platform, guidance and encouragement
- ‘Khelbo-Jeetbo-Garhbo-Nava Chhattisgarh’
- Unemployment rate reduced from 22 percent to 2 to 4 percent in two years
- In about two years,15 thousand people got employment in only the new industries
- The residents of Chhattisgarh confronted Corona with their hard work, strong will and spirit of service
Raipur (the states. news) Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel interacted with the youth today in the 14th episode of his radio talk Lokvani. This episode of radio talk was dedicated to the youth. The Chief Minister discussed in detail the views and suggestions shared by the youth through a recorded message and tried to address the curiosities of the youth. In this episode, the Chief Minister congratulated the youth for the new year and said that the youth of Chhattisgarh have stood up, which is a sign of a safe and happy future for all of us.
Shri Baghel assured the youth about their bright future and said that no stone will be left unturned in the campaign of the State Government to improve the talent of youth and provide them better opportunities for livelihood. He said that our Chhattisgarhi youth are carrying the flag of Chhattisgarh on every platform and making Chhattisgarh proud . Chief Minister discussed with the youth about the inspiring teachings of Swami Vivekanand on his birth anniversary, on 12 January. Quoting the words of Swami Vivekananda, he told the youth that ‘take an idea, make it your life’. This is the path to success. He said that by looking at the youth of Chhattisgarh, it seems that they are influenced by Gandhi-Nehru-Swami Vivekananda. He said that with the development of better sports infrastructure, sports talent will get the right platform, guidance and encouragement, while through the Chhattisgarh Culture Council the young litterateurs and artists of the state will be benefitted.